Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My favorite Congressman

Almost 3 months into the 110th Congress' first session and a little over 1600 bill have been introduced in the House, which works out to an average of a little less than than four bills introduced by each of the 435 Members of the House.

I was plowing through all the bills on Thomas to see who had introduced the most bills when I came across the record of Rodney Alexander:

H.R.924

Title: To require the Food and Drug Administration to permit the sale of baby turtles as pets so long as the seller uses proven methods to effectively treat salmonella.

That's it.

One bill and it's in support of baby turtles.

Perfect.

When I can stop giggling about this, I may get back to researching my orginal post topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home